Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Happy Home Notebook

I thought I would share my secret to keeping my house in order
For me with being a busy mom to five kids things can sometimes be hectic. I learned right away that keeping things organized and in order helped me run a happier home.
I got the idea for my notebook from one of my favorite websites (www.organizedchristmas.com) there I learned about the Holiday notebook which made my holidays so much nicer and things ran so much more smoothly so I thought "hey why not try to use this great tool in my everyday life".
Now I don't know where I would be with out it.
I keep a binder in my kitchen and I call it my Happy Home Notebook... In it I keep pretty much everything that has to do with my house and the kids.
I have sections for~ Calendars, Coupons, Recipes, Pantry Inventory, Freezer Inventory, Menus, Shopping List, Appointments, To dos/Errands, Chores etc. You could add any sections that would work for your family.

This is my first post for this blog. Im hoping to be able to post a few times a week and share my tips, recipes, crafts and any other helpful info I come across... :o)

Hope you stop back often.

No comments: